Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Long time no post...

Sorry for the lack of postings these days. It' s been busy around here with family Christmas get togethers and all. Last weekend we went to Needham, AL to Michael's grandmother's house and then left there and went straight to Montgomery to Mom's for our family Christmas on Sunday. Cole is getting VERY excited about Santa coming tonight. All he wants is a motorcycle and he's gonna get it too. He's also getting a train set and some other goodies. I cannot wait to see his face Christmas morning. I don't have any pictures to post, but will guarantee there will be some next week because I'm getting a NEW CAMERA for Christmas!!! Can you tell I'm very excited?? Mine pretty much died last weekend. Cole kind of messed it up. It was time anyway-I've had it for about 4 years. Anyway, hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Happy New Year!!

No comments: