Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Valentine's Week!!!
















Aren't we supposed to celebrate Valentine's all week?? I have had my V-day flag and mat out all month and even some of January so I hope I am correct on that! ha! Anyway, not much is going on around our house these days. We have just been enjoying this nice weather and playing outside as much as possible. I have even been letting Cole not take a nap on the weekends because it's so pretty outside! On another note, we took Cole to the pediatrician last Friday for a weight check and she is still not happy with his weight even though he had gained almost two pounds in a month. Soooo....we have to make another trip to Birmingham to a Pediatric Gastro Intestinal Doctor. Hopefully he will have some insight as to why Cole is so small. We laughed with his pediatrician the other day because she said that there must be some genetics linked to his high metabolism. That was a joke!!! Haha! Anyway, please keep us in your thoughts as we pray that he is fine, just small!!! After all, he has had a lot of tests done lately and they've all come back normal. I am posting pics of his new quilt and valance. His room is still a work in progress-or should I say mess in progress. He loves it!!! He has really been doing well sleeping in his bed. We crawl in it and read books every night and then he goes to sleep. I've been falling asleep in his bed for the past few nights and i wake up around midnight and go to our bed. I guess Michael doesn't mind it too much because he never comes and wakes me up. We also tried big boy underwear last week. It didn't work too well considering as soon as I put them on him, he did tee tee in the potty, but squirted it all over them. So i changed him and then he pooped in the next pair. I figured it was best if I put a diaper back on him. If i can just get the timing right!!!! He is very unpredictable. Sometimes he wets at night and sometimes he doesn't. We also went to eat lunch with Mandy and Mason Jones last week! Cole had so much fun "playing" with Mason while they were trying to eat. Well here are a few pics! Have a good rest of the week!!

1 comment:

Bedsole Boys said...

I saw the underwear picture and I was thinking how EVERYONE else but the Bedsoles must be potty trained by now...but you made me feel better! I bet they talk about me at TY!! :) I hope not. I figure this summer it will be my mission.