Friday, February 19, 2010

News

I know I am such a slacker on this blog. So many things have happened since I last blogged!! We are expecting a new baby in April!!! Her name is going to be Anna Bradley and my c-section is scheduled for April 5, 2010. We are sooo ready for her to get here! I think Cole is going to be a great big brother. After all the problems I had with my 1st pregnancy, none of those have reoccured this time. We are so thankful for that and appreciate everyone's prayers and concerns! I go back to the dr. on Monday so I will post then and let everyone know how it goes!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

wow! i was shocked when this post came up on my blogger news...you've been mia for a while!
i know you're so excited about the new addition! and i know cole is going to LOVE having a sister!

Kory Fields said...

Glad to see you are blogging again!!