Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Update
















We had a great weekend filled with watching football games and eating good food! We went over to Mandy and Darrin's Saturday to watch Alabama beat LSU!!! Darrin cooked some wonderful food on the grill including chicken wrapped in bacon, meatballs, and a salmon log. Cole and Halle had a wonderful time playing with each other......maybe Mandy will post some pictures of them on her blog because I didn't have my camera..hint hint Mandy!!!! The only pictures I have from this weekend are a few Christmas card picture shots and a few snapshots of Cole. We attempted the whole Christmas card picture thing Saturday morning, but ended up going to Fleming Photography for a more professional look. Cole goes for his test tomorrow and hopefully we'll get those test results back on Wednesday. Will post more then!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love the top picture of Cole and my favorite of all of y'all is the one standing in front of the tree.