Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Healthy!

Cole's test results came back normal! I have had to go round and round with them to get the results back, but they finally called me today to let me know that everything was fine. They are calling him in some medicine to increase his appetite. Hopefully that will help! I hope it doesn't make him "fat!" I told someone today that the doctor has probably been worried about Cole because she looks at me and Michael and says "Something has to be wrong with that child! His parents are too big for him to be that small!" ha! Not really, but she probably has thought that before. Anyway, hopefully the medicine will work..for right now I'm just thankful for a HEALTHY child.....!!!!

3 comments:

The C's said...

that is awesome! so glad for yall. oh yeah i had fleming take some pics of kylie yesterday and i saw the trotters everywhere. haha. good pics of yall!

Bedsole Boys said...

what a relief! we said a prayer for cole and now we can thank "God our Father" (which is who we pray to after singing the blessing, so cute). we really are thankful he's clear.

Dana said...

I'm so happy! Did she put him on Periactin? If so, it will work well for his appetite. I know y'all are relieved! We love y'all!