Thursday, November 20, 2008

Elmo PJ's!




I know this may sound stupid, but I never thought I would be one of those moms to buy my kid some pajamas or clothing that had cartoon characters on them. Well, things change when you become a mom! Last night, we were at Wal-Mart and he saw these pajamas and had to have them. It was between Thomas the Train and Elmo. I chose the Elmo ones because I thought they were cuter-yes, cute. Of course as soon as we got home I put them on him and they are actually the cutest pajamas on him! I may be kind of biased, but I think anything he wears is cute because it's on him. So, here are a few pictures of the new pj's...it sure is a lot cheaper to shop at Wal-Mart!

2 comments:

Bedsole Boys said...

um, we don't own pajamas from anywhere else...except family dollar, which has some great $5 deals if you dig; that's where our tractor pajamas came from.

Dana said...

Ha! I remember thinking the same thing with Aidan. Then they learn who everybody is and you realize that Wal-mart pj's are just as good as Old Navy pj's and make them much happier! Dollar General has some cute jammies too!